Terms and Conditions
General Conditions of Use & Terms & Conditions for this website.
Note: (Includes Additional Terms Below for Facebook Competitions)
The terms and conditions set out here under apply to any contract between us for the sale of products to you (the”Contract”) which are specifically for the products or services in relation to the company, wellness-baking.com website, mobile application or mobile or fixed device.
The General Terms apply to the use of the website provided by wellness-baking.com and any services or products provided through the wellness-baking.com website (for the avoidance of doubt services and products available on other websites which are accessed from the website wellness-baking.com are not, for the purposes of these General Terms, provided through the wellness-baking.com website). You must be over eighteen years of age to purchase goods from the wellness-baking.com website.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that references to “Website” in these terms include any current, or future version of the website or mobile application through which you access the website catalogue or content, in each case whether accessed through any current platform or device(including without limitation any mobile website, mobile application, affiliate website or related website for accessing the website and/or catalogue/content that may be developed from time to time.
You should understand that by ordering products from our website, or the company (whether now or in the future) you agree to be bound by these terms. The use of the website is also subject to these terms, if you do not agree to the conditions as set out by the company it is advised that you leave the website immediately.
Prices and Payment
The price payable for goods you order along with carriage charges is as stated on our website at the time you place your order. We do however reserve the right to change the price of goods without notice. The contract price shall be the price current at the date of despatch of the goods. There could also be times where errors occur on our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to honour any web site price if such a human error occurs.
Change in prices
Couriers may change their cost prices with short notice. This will affect our pricing but we will notify you as early as possible in this regard.
Shipping & Delivery
Our Baked goods are made to order daily and it is our policy to dispatch your order within 2 working days on the island of Ireland. Whenever possible we’ll dispatch orders within this timeframe. Our customers are notified via email, or phone, as to the exact delivery day, and of any delays that may occur during the processing period. Our deliveries are carried out Monday to Friday, any time between 8.00am and 6.00pm. All deliveries are dispatched, and received within normal business hours. All deliveries are insured and traceable. We cannot provide a specific delivery time to our customers, as it is solely dependent on each individual couriers time schedules.
Express Courier Delivery is included on all products. This Express Delivery policy is only open to shipping addresses on the island of Ireland.
Saturday and Sunday Deliveries Are Not Available At Present. See Shipping & Return details in our FAQ’s
Contact Phone Number: No orders will be dispatched without an accompanying contact phone number. This enables our carriers to contact you directly prior to delivery, or if nobody is at the shipping address, at the time of delivery.
Online Fraud & Proof of Identity: In our quest to tackle online fraud, Wellness-Baking.com may request proof of identity prior to, or on delivery of the order, for any products. It must be an up to date Irish held passport, or an up to date Irish driving licence. We can also request the customer to supply a utility bill, dated within the last three months, which must include the persons name and shipping address contained within the online order. Wellness-Baking.com reserve the right to retain the goods, and issue a full refund within seven working days, less the credit card, or bank transfer fee of 5%, if proof of identity is deemed invalid, or is not forthcoming.
All deliveries require a customers signature. Please check all received orders in the presence of the carrier/courier.
EU Vat Exemption
All wholesale purchases coming from outside of the Republic of Ireland are exempt from the vat rate of 23%. Please Note: If you are purchasing from outside of the state, we do require a valid vat registration number from your country of residence within the E.U community. Wholesale orders must be arranged in person with Ildiko and approval given for your intended shipping destination.
Wellness-Baking.com must be notified of all returns within 24 hours of receiving the product(s). No returns for credit will be issued without prior authorisation. All goods must be returned to Wellness-Baking.com within 3 working days of the purchase date. The goods must be returned in the original packaging and re-saleable condition as it/they were dispatched from the warehouse. Once the goods have been received, and are deemed to meet our returns policy , as stated in the customers forwarded statement, a replacement of the same/similar product, or a refund of the original order value, a credit note, will be issued within 7 working days thereafter. All returned goods may be subject to a restocking charge. The customer is solely responsible for the return carriage fee. The cost of the return carriage is non refundable unless, we have shipped the incorrect order, or the product is deemed faulty. Where orders have to be returned as a result of an exchange or a change of mind, the shipping fee will be payable by the customer at their cost. Please note that we will not accept any returns back after 7 days. We do not accept any opened blister packs. It’s the customer responsibility and risk to ensure that all parcels are packaged and returned via a traceable courier, or postal agent. The company can not be held responsible under any circumstances for any returned parcels lost or damaged in transit which is returned by a customer. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All orders received must be checked, and inspected in the presence of the carrier/courier. Please make sure the order is correct and no damage has occurred while in transit. If the package appears to be damaged in anyway, insist on writing a note on the carriers delivery consignment note/screen. You may reject that goods at that time if the Courier agree’s there has been in Transit Damage. All/Any damaged goods must be reported to Wellness-Baking.com within 24hrs of receiving the goods. Our carriers only acknowledge, and reimburse for damaged goods reported within 24hrs of delivery. It is solely the customers responsibility to inspect all goods at the time of delivery. We can not claim for any damaged goods after the 24 hour period has ended.
When damage goods are noticed. It is advised to contact Wellness-Baking.com immediately. Next, photograph the damage goods preferably with/within the original packaging. All damaged goods must be returned with the original packaging/labels. All goods returned, deemed damaged, will be inspected, and accessed by Wellness-Baking.com. We are obliged to rectify the problem, once it’s been established and satisfactorily deemed as being damaged. On agreement, between the customer and the company, a like for like product replacement will be issued against the initial order. Alternatively a credit note, or refund for the initial order amount may be issued within 7 working days thereafter. A reverse pick-up fee and new dispatching fee is charged on all orders not reported within a 24 hour period of receiving the delivery. The customer is liable for a 15% handling, and re-stocking charge on all returned goods after the 24hour period has ended.
The company guarantee that all the goods and products supplied will correspond to the correct specification as advertised and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship as specified by the artist, manufacturer, wholesaler, sole agent, or retailer. However, we are unable to guarantee precise compatibility, or suitability. It is the responsibility of the online/offline customer to check that the goods/products suit their requirements prior to ordering. We provide information on the website on an “as is” basis and make no representation and give no warranty of any kind. Although we make every effort to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up to date we do not warrant that the information, or content is accurate, complete, or current. We warrant and represent that the goods are as described in the Product Listing. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers should satisfy themselves that their purchase choice is suitable for the intended purpose prior to purchase. However, if you are unfortunate enough to have purchased an item that is damaged, or defective we may offer an exchange, or a refund according to the nature of the damage, or flaw. Damaged or flawed failures will be collected by our courier. All collections must be un-used, in their original packaging and accompanied with a proof of purchase order number and receipt. Wellness-Baking.com will not accept any liability for down time, or consequential loss due to damaged, or flawed items. Please note that after inspection should the fault, or flaw be found to be a non-manufacturing flaw, Wellness-Baking.com will charge for the reverse collection/delivery cost and an automatic €8.00 service inspection charge shall apply.
Orders may be cancelled within 1 working day by contacting [email protected] or by phoning Wellness Baking on 068 53 999 provided that the order has not been dispatched. If the goods have not yet been dispatched then a full refund will be issued within 7 working days of the cancellation notice.
NO CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH If however the items have been dispatched, we are UNABLE to offer a refund due to the nature of the perishable goods being ordered.
We endeavour to keep sufficient stock levels to meet orders placed with us, however if we do not have the stock to supply or cannot deliver the goods paid for by you, we will refund you the price paid for the said goods within 7 working days unless agreed with you otherwise.
Delay and Force Majeure
Whilst every effort will be made to comply with any quoted dates given for delivery, Wellness-Baking.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by delay or failure in obtaining goods from the company’s own suppliers, or any loss or damage caused by strikes, lockouts, trade disputes, transport delays, shortages of material, breakdowns, fire, accidents and/or any causes whatsoever beyond the company’s control. Such delay shall not constitute a breach or repudiation of the contract.
We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal identity information. It will be used only to support your customer relationship with Wellness-Baking.com and our delivery partners.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the technical information given on this website, no liability is given or implied for any error or omission contained herein. The company reserve the right to take down or withdraw the services of the website at any time for maintenance or any other purpose. Due to our policy of progressive improvement the company reserve the right to revise, or amend these terms at any time. We also reserve the right not to provide notice to changes of conditions, products, content, technology, payment methods, relevant laws, regulatory requirements, our system capabilities, or specifications. Please keep yourself informed of future changes prior to using the website. The product(s) will be at the customers, or third parties risk on receipt of delivery. All invoice recipients, including online customers, offline customer(s), third party recipients of products ordered by customers and direct purchaser(s) of products, indemnify the company and Wellness-Baking.com for any hurt, loss, damages, or personal injury that may arise in relation to any/all product(s) purchased on the Wellness-Baking.com website, or directly through the company. As a user and customer of the website you agree to all of the conditions attached as set out. If you don not agree to the conditions set out by the company, it is advised that you leave the Wellness-Baking.com website immediately.
Manufacturer/Supplier Images & Dimensions:
Unless stated otherwise, any baked goods or food items etc. are shown for photographic purposes only. All products are delivered in appropriate sealed packaging to the cardholders registered Irish address (kerbside only) unless specific alternative arrangements have been made. If installation or shelf filling has been requested, please ensure that there is unhindered access for the delivery, and that a suitable site is prepared. If delivery to an alternative address is required, additional security checks may be made, and your delivery may be delayed. Delivery times and sizes given are approximate and are intended only as a guide, and you should contact us prior to purchase if you have specific requirements. Specially ordered items, and items delivered direct by the manufacturer from overseas cannot be cancelled or returned under any circumstances. Manufacturers can name their products using approximate dimension as an indication of size, however a more precise dimension will be shown in the product description. Please check carefully before ordering. Images shown may not accurately represent the finish of the products ordered, and may be shown decorated for photographic purposes only. *Some deliveries may be subject to a surcharge if the product is over 30kg and if you are in an area not covered by our express shipping policy.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
Except as might otherwise be provided in any Specific Terms, these General Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties irrevocably submit, for the exclusive benefit of Wellness-Baking.com to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Win Bakery Products Competition.
Wellness-Baking.com Win Bakery Products Competition, Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions:-
1. Offer open to Republic of Ireland residents only. The winning prize will be only shipped to a physical address in the Republic of Ireland.The promoter’s (Wellness-Baking.com) employees and those of any of its associated companies, employees of any agencies connected with this promotion and the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises will not be eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Competition open to over 18’s only (proof of age may be required).
3. To enter, entrants must Like & Comment on the Competition Post on the Wellness-Baking.com Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/wellnessbaking.listowel You must accept these terms and conditions and submit the entry form as directed. No other means of entry is available or can be offered.
4. The competition opens at 00.01am on 1st July 2016 and will close at 11.59pm on 31st July 2016. Any entry received after the closing time will be judged invalid. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunction of the internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network or of lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the competition.
5. There will be five different prizes to be won. The type of prizes and winners will be announced on our Facebook page wall located at https://www.facebook.com/wellnessbaking.listowel on the 1th of July 2016.
6. The winners will be contacted through Facebook between 1st & 4th of August 2016. If the winners cannot be contacted through Facebook within 48 hours the entry will be invalid and a new winner will be selected from the list. The winners must reply to our Facebook enquiry with a valid postal address within 48 hours of receipt to claim their prize or that entry will be deemed invalid. Prizes will be sent to each winner by standard post to the address provided before the 30th of August 2016.
7. If a winning entry is deemed invalid or disqualified, or the entrant refuses the prize, the promoter may, in its sole discretion, choose whether to award the prize to another entrant and if so that prize will be awarded to a valid entry selected at random. This re-selection process may be repeated until the prize is awarded, at the promoter’s sole discretion.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
9. No cash alternative is available and the prizes are non-transferable.
10. The promoter expressly reserves the sole discretion and right to alter the eligibility or other entry rules, judging criteria/process and/or timelines in such a manner as it sees fit at any time including, without limitation, the right to extend the entry deadlines. At any time notice of such alterations will appear on the Wellness Baking Facebook page.
11. The participant’s personal data (Name, Address and Contact details) will only be held for the purpose of selecting the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission. However If you have liked and followed our Facebook page when entering our competition you will receive standard Facebook feed updates from Wellness-Baking’s Facebook page. If you do not wish to receive these updates in your Facebook feed simply un-follow us on Facebook at any time.
12. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
13. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by any other requirement set out in the promotional material.
14. No correspondence will be entered in relation to any dispute arising out of this promotion or its termination or cancellation.
15. These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
Wellness Baking Listowel
Unit 2 Enterprise Centre
Courthouse Lawn, Listowel
Co. Kerry, V31 KP59.