How we collect & care for your personal data
We gather the least amount of data required to securely expedite your online orders or enquiries and work hard to ensure our website is as safe as possible to use.
Data privacy is important to us too, and so we keep your data use to a bare minimum where possible, using carefully selected commerce and security services to facilitate accurate and safe operation of our website.
In general, we use the personal information that we collect from you
- To process data about your order from our Web Store
- To match your needs with our Bakery Products and Ingredients, Gifts & Offers.
- To make you aware of new content associated with Wellness Baking Listowel.
Who we are
We are Wellness Baking Listowel, based in County Kerry, Ireland
Our Website Address is: https://www.wellness-baking.com
Note: this policy applies only to the Wellness-Baking.com website and not to the websites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we may provide links.
By use of this website, you signify your consent to our collection and use of this information. Should we elect for any reason to change our policy, we will notify you of those changes here, so that you are always kept informed of how we may collect, use or disclose the information.
Note: The information that you submit may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for processing by Wellness-Baking.com with Paypal and its associated companies. By providing personal information on the website, you consent to this transfer. (Data may only be transferred to countries with the same or similar standards in data protection as our own)
In order to receive details of products and services that might interest you, you consent to your personal information being made available to third parties (who may be located outside the European Economic Area). We will try to ensure that any details sent to you under this arrangement are relevant. By submitting your personal details to us you consent to this. If you do not wish to receive this third party information, please click the unsubscribe button or link provided on any such communications.As part of our customer services, we will send you a periodic e-mail newsletter with information about improvements to our service, new features, special offers and competitions. If you wish to stop receiving the newsletter click the unsubscribe button and follow the instructions on the page.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Any data provided by you will also be held by Wellness-Baking.com and any other subsequent sister companies it operates or purchases. For clarity the word Wellness-Baking.com within this document will relate to this platform and associated companies.
1. (a) When a home owners registers with us, he or she is required to enter the following data, as a minimum: Name and Email address.
3. We use information collected about you to tailor your use of our web site to your specific requirements and to recommend relevant goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our website, which helps to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
4. If you enter a contest or promotion, we will ask for your name, address and email address, so that we can administer the contest and inform the winners.
5. Wellness-Baking.com may provide aggregate statistics about our services, users, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
6. Wellness-Baking.com reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
Protection of your Personal Information
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and in order to comply with the Republic of Ireland Data Protection Acts. This means that we may sometimes ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Online Policy Only